Friday, December 29, 2017

FabFitFun Unboxing

So I'm a little late to the party as I usually am, but it's mostly because I live in an isolated part of the country and mail takes forever to get here when you send it standard post. Ugh. I guess this is just one of the few cons to living in paradise. Nonetheless, I got my FabFitFun box just before Christmas. I believe this is the 3rd one that I've received so far and I've been pretty happy with all of them. I love the variety that this box delivers and I also love the surprise aspect of it. Although because of the shipping delay, I have to avoid watching other unboxings until I get mine. I also wish there was a male version of the FFF box because my hubby is quite jealous. He was getting the Sprezza Box, but it's typically the same items every month. He wanted a variety for all aspects of his lifestyle - working out, looking good, body care, etc. He wants it all. If you all know of something similar, though we've done some research and come up empty handed, let me know!!

So this is a short-ish video of what I got for the winter box. I really wish it came more often only because I have so much fun being surprised by what I find. Haha.


As you can see there are a whole bunch of amazing products that I may never have tried before. It's a great way to introduce new companies to the world. This box featured a mug by Ayesha Curry, some makeup and skincare that I can't wait to experiment with, a gorgeous high end wrap that is so soft and comfy and more. I also added on some extras that the company offered at a highly discounted rate (ie. the super chic hat that I can't wait to wear and my son keeps trying on and running around saying he's a cowboy). If you want to get your own surprise subscription box curated by the Giuliana Rancic and her team click here. I have yet to be disappointed and I think you'll love it, too!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to all of you who were on the "Nice List". There are two days left until the New Year. Are you ready for a new beginning? I think I am, although, I did have a fun and eventful 2017. Here's to more great memories and adventures and blessings to come.

XOXO,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment